For residential patients, visiting hours are on Sunday from noon to 5 p.m.
If family members are visiting from out of the area, special visiting hours can be arranged through the counselor to accommodate their travel schedule.
In order to provide a respectful atmosphere for all, our campus is not a locked-down facility, and patients must be willing to admit themselves and comply with the program.
We are located near downtown Naples, and patients live in condos with easy access to the community.
Mail and Phone
Visiting hours are Sundays from noon-5 p.m.
Confidentiality of all patients and other visitors is to be respected.
- Check in at the Front desk. Register each time you visit. You will be asked to sign a statement about confidentiality.
- The use of cameras and video recorders (including those on cell phones) is not allowed on any Hazelden property.
- Nicotine use is not permitted by visitors, outpatients, or families on any Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation campus.
- Visitors are to wear their visitor name badge at all times while on campus.
- Hazel's Cup is a coffee shop on campus open to visitors from the recovery community or neighborhood as well as visitors.
- Items not permitted on campus include alcohol, drugs and weapons.
- All packages must be opened in front of a Hazelden staff member.
- Do not bring any over-the-counter medications, vitamins, dietary supplements, herbal remedies or energy drinks for the person you are visiting. No medication in baggies can be used while in treatment. Medications must come in original bottle and be processed through medical.
- Patients need to have a pre-approved pass from their counselor to leave campus with visitors.
- There are tables in the front of the building to enjoy the outdoors. There is also seating inside.
- For Sunday visiting some families bring in lunch for their loved ones.
- Family Support group is every Sunday from 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.. Many families attend then stay for visiting.
- Visitors are not allowed in the condos as other patients live there also.
- Pets are not permitted on campus. This guideline does not apply to service animals such as seeing-eye dogs. Proof of current vaccinations should be available.
- Visitors are only allowed in treatment areas or outside but not in resident condos.
Travel and Lodging
All mail is opened by patients in front of an addiction specialist for inspection.
Mail/packages should be addressed as:
950 6th Ave N
Naples, FL 34102
This facility is about real life. We know how important it is to stay connected to friends and family during addiction treatment. For that reason, patients are encouraged to bring a cell phone. We also know how important treatment is! We do not allow the use of cell phones in the treatment building and ask that you do not bring your phones into this area. Using your phone in the treatment building will result in loss of phone privileges for at least 24 hours.
Airport Fort Myers, FL (RSW) to Hazelden in Naples
Transportation fees average $65.00-85.00
42 min (33.1 mi)
via I-75 S
- Southwest Florida International Airport to Hazelden in Naples
- Head northeast on Terminal Access Rd toward Lower Level - 469 ft
- Continue straight to stay on Terminal Access Rd - 1.0 mi
- Keep right to stay on Terminal Access Rd - 2.2 mi
- Take the ramp on the left to I-75 S - 1.6 mi
- Keep left and merge onto I-75 S - 1.3 mi
- Merge onto I-75 S - 21.3 mi
- Take exit 105 for County Rd 886/Golden Gate Pkwy toward Golden Gate/Naples - 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto County Rd 886/Golden Gate Pkwy - 3.5 mi
- Turn left onto Goodlette-Frank Rd - 1.3 mi
- Turn right onto 5th Ave N - 0.2 mi
- Turn right toward 6th Ave N - 400 ft
- Turn left onto 6th Ave N, Destination will be on the left - 325 ft
- 950 6th Ave N, Naples, FL 34102
Hazelden has arranged for discounted rates at the following hotels. To receive the discounted rates, ask for the Hazelden Betty Ford rate, and they will get the best rate available.
4075 Tamiami Trail North
Naples FL 34103
4805 Tamiami Trail North
Naples FL 34103
The Inn on 5th
699 5th Ave South
Naples FL 34102