Official transcript requests are only available if paying by credit card.
To pay by credit card, please log on to your Populi account (go to your Financial tab, and on right side, you'll see "Make a Payment"). If you do not have a Populi account, please call Brenna Weston at 1-651-213-4761 to make the payment. Once payment is made, you will then be forwarded an online form to submit.
If you need an unofficial transcript, please call Brenna Weston at 1-651-213-4761 or email BWeston@HazeldenBettyFord.edu. Unofficial transcripts are free of charge.
Hiring organizations or state licensing boards who need education verification can contact the Graduate School office at 1-651-213-4175 or email GraduateSchool@HazeldenBettyFord.edu.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, your records cannot be released without your written consent. All outstanding obligations (financial, academic or administrative) due to the Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies must be cleared before your transcript request can be processed.
- We do not accept phone or email requests for official transcripts. All requests must be made in writing with the student's signature.
- Official transcripts will not be released if there is a financial hold due to debt exceeding $250.
- We do not fax or email official transcripts.
- Each official transcript is $5.00. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts (student copy).
- Average time for processing is 3-5 business days. This does not include mail time.
- Requests will not be held for grades or degrees that have not been posted.
- Official transcripts are sent through the U.S. First Class Mail. Each is mailed in a separate sealed Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies envelope and stamped official transcript on seal. Do not open the envelope if you are forwarding to another party (institution, employer, etc.) Open the envelope only if you have ordered the official transcript for personal use.