Guests who attend in-person Renewal Center programs on the Center City campus must agree to the following COVID-19 mitigation requirements:
- Guests must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination upon registration if attending a unit reunion, due to the close interaction with current patients during reunion activities.
- Guests attending in-person Renewal Center retreats will not be required to show proof of vaccination.
- All Guests, regardless of type of event, will be given a rapid COVID-19 test upon arrival to campus before checking in to Renewal Center.
- Guests will be required to wear a surgical non-cloth mask on campus unless alone, eating, or outside and physically distanced.
- Guests will have access to portions of the main Center City campus, including the fitness center/gym, Serenity Corner bookstore and Caribou coffee cart. The walking trails also remain open and accessible to all.
Guests not able or willing to meet these guidelines are encouraged to attend our virtual Twelve Step programming.